On the heels of surpassing $13 billion in total fundraising supported across 35,000 mission-driven organizations, Neon One announced a completely unified product suite and rebrand overhaul. This move creates the industry’s first-ever multi-product platform that enables social good enterprises to build and manage a tech stack that seamlessly integrates its data and helps them build sustainable revenue.
Over the past two years, Neon One has brought together four distinct software companies — CiviCore, Rallybound, NeonCRM and Arts People — launched multiple products internally and added over 30 integrated technology partners into a unified and integrated platform. Under its new unified product strategy, Neon One offers a robust technology ecosystem focused on building capacity for social good organizations and includes:
- Neon CRM: An all-in-one cloud-based data management platform
- Neon Fundraise: A full suite of digital fundraising tools, including peer-to-peer, DIY and hybrid event tools
- Neon Giving Days: A custom giving day software platform complete with flexible tools for giving day hosts, participating nonprofits and donors
- Neon CCM: A client and case management cloud-based solution for tracking client information and outcome reporting
- Neon Membership: A sophisticated membership management solutions designed to support both nonprofits and associations increase engagement and drive more revenue
- Neon Events: A comprehensive, integrated event management suite complete with ticketing and seat management (coming soon!)
- Neon Websites: A full-service website package designed to make your mission shine
- Neon Pay: An integrated payment-processing product for the social good sector
- Plus, over 30 external technology partners including accounting and messaging platforms, fundraising tools and wealth-screening partners
Over 35,000 organizations use the Neon One ecosystem and provide the feedback loop needed to reinforce the company’s direction.
“We rely on both Neon CRM and Neon Fundraise to manage some of our most important relationships and are excited about the resources that are being invested in supporting our mission,” Brock Yetso, president and CEO at the Ulman Foundation, said. “Our own organization also recently went through a rebranding process and know how transformative that can be.”
Each Neon One product has existed on its own for quite some time, sharing the same goal — to make great software tools to help social good organizations do more for their mission. But now, more fully combined and integrated under one roof, the company has laid the foundation to deliver the next generation of integrated products to help nonprofits build capacity and acquire new donors.
The following product renaming updates are rolling out this year:
- CiviCore Giving Day product is now known as Neon Giving Days
- CiviCore Client and Case Management is now Neon CCM
- Rallybound is now Neon Fundraise
- Arts People strategically remains the same and continues to serve the performing arts industry
In addition to the product unification unveil, the company completed a comprehensive visual rebrand that elevates the company’s focus on providing reliable, innovative and forward-thinking products and services. To see this new look and to see the integrated product solution in action, visit www.neonone.com.
Editor’s Note: This press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with NonProfit PRO. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of NonProfit PRO and its staff.
Originally Published by www.nonprofitpro.com