January 6, 2021
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Time: 1pm EST / 10am PST
Presented by: Logan Foote, Education Manager at GolfStatus.org
Virtual golf tournaments are played over an extended period of time across one or more golf courses, leveraging technology to track scores, provide sponsor exposure, and even to solicit donations. Virtual options can run alongside or independent of traditional tournaments—making them ideal for uncertain times.
Whether you go completely virtual for your golf fundraiser, add a virtual element to an existing golf tournament, or just want to have a virtual option as a backup in case plans change, this webinar gives you all the information you need to succeed.
What you’ll take away from this webinar:
• How virtual golf tournament fundraisers work
• What you need to hold a successful virtual golf event
• Options for adding virtual elements, even if you don’t want to go completely virtual
• What’s needed to make a last-minute change to virtual—just in case
• How to maximize fundraising
• How to get started
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, please register and you will be sent a link to the recording after the webinar is over. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.
Originally Published by www.nptechforgood.com