We need new submissions for our Day in the Life of a Nonprofit Communicator blog series. If you have ever read a Day in the Life post and thought “Yay! I am not alone” or nodded along knowingly when someone said they had to eat lunch at their desk – it’s your turn to share!
From the moment your alarm goes off til you shut your computer off, we want to know how you spend your day.
- Do you check work email as soon as you get up?
- Do you listen to a podcast on your commute?
- Or are you just walking into another room for your commute?
- How many meetings do you have in a day?
- How do you stay on task?
- How do you communicate with your co-workers?
- How do you wrap up the day?
Here are a few of our most recent contributors:
What You Need to Do
It’s super easy! You just fill out the form below, then send me a picture of you at your desk and your bio.
Anyone who communicates with supporters of a nonprofit can share their Day in the Life of a Nonprofit Communicator.
Can’t see the form? Try this.