Our ability to produce our annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Report depends entirely on YOUR participation in the annual survey.
The Trends Report is our most popular download of the year and is the “go to” source for what’s REALLY happening in the world of nonprofit communications. We answer the burning questions that nonprofit communications pros have about their work and their colleagues in the sector.
When you take the survey, you’ll get the free report in January before anyone else, get invited to a special preview webinar, and get entered into a weekly drawing (NEW THIS YEAR!).
The sooner you take the survey, the more drawings you’ll be in!
Complete the survey by tomorrow night, Tuesday, November 17 and you could win a free registration to the Creative Brief Jump Starter — a $49 workshop where you’ll get training, templates, and time to start drafting your own creative brief.
You’ll need 10-15 minutes. We ask that only people who work at least 50% of their time on nonprofit communications/marketing complete the survey.
Let’s find out together:
- Average annual salaries of communications professionals
- Average effectiveness of the communications nonprofits publish
- Top objectives and communications channels
- Most essential social media platforms
- Top “raising awareness” campaigns
- Most popular tactics used
- How the pandemic affected nonprofit communications work
- Types of communications workflows established
- If boundaries are easily set at nonprofits